Sunday, October 25, 2009

So it feels like I may have hit some pay dirt. In so much as I said it sucks to be in an office. I hope you all know that it pertains only to me.
This past week I have confirmed some old friends to my friends list on myface. I was lifted in spirit to see some of the members from the ward at BYU. It seem rather strange in some ways because I am not involved in as direct way as before but felt this strange feeling of longing for that contact. Just seeing and reading the remarks made me feel attached with emotions that lift the spirit upward. These feeling have been of such a nature as the ones one feels for his own family.
If any of the old school mates should read this I hope they forgive me cause I don't know all of you. Some didn't know that I went to school with you for about one and a half years. So if I don't respond to you for give me I am trying recognize you.
Hey we got 2 more antelope this year. Ty got his first as well as did the great white hunter T. Fish.
I keep picking away at my shooting skills. One of the guys who works with me thought he would better serve me by getting out near the muzzle of my 300 wsm. He didn't stay in that posted position for a second shot. I was so in trenched on making a 450 yard shot I never noticed that he had crept up in that place. Needles to say it near left the poor guy deaf. When I looked over to get a confirmation that I had made my shot he had this dumb look on his face of what happened??? and then the sudden realization that he couldn't hear a word I was saying. The rest of the day he spoke in a very loud as if it was I who couldn't hear.
Along these lines a fellow neighbor Dan P. Has been doing well in pistol shooting and is telling be about his comp. and all. He hopes to shoot comptitivly on a team. Any of you got any back ground in that one. Tell me. I have some inkling of shooting there????

No comments: