Sunday, December 13, 2009



It has been some time since I last posted anything so here goes. The weather here sucks. This past week we have been in the dddeeeepppp freeze with day time highs at about 18 degrees and over night lows -14 degrees. To add even more misery to the situation we had about 20 inches of snow. From -14 to 102+ degrees is like this wild carves that just goes bad with my bionic arm. Lasts summer we were leaving home and driving to SLC to pour mud at 3:45 am to beat the heat. It was well over 100 in the mid afternoon. Our concrete which we would pour at 5:14 am was set in about one and a half hours. Our work day was pretty much done by 1:30. So I am raging on about this cause in Denmark this past week we all know the topic of the earth warming and changing. I don't KNOW much but I don't see it that way. Utah has always had this wide degree variation .
So on it goes and the real driving force as I see it is MONEY and OF COURSE GREEEEED. Big fat Al Gore and his Carbon Points that he buys is carbon footprint down. HA HA. As the reverend AL Sharpton would say Shame on You AL GORE. The hole thing reminds me of watching so many pig in a pig pen when we would go to feed them. The pigs would battle for the food and in the proses get mud and dirt in the food which made it look like something sloped from a manure pit. Of course they ate it up anyway in the discusting way that pig do all the time oinking and grunting in selfcontent. Complety oblivious to the fact of the growtesc slop that was spilling from the trough and making the sty what it was, a waller of filth and bad odor.
So here are some of the pic for this past week

2 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

That is a lot of snow! Especially for December. Gotta admit, I don't really miss the constant cold. It was a balmy 72 yesterday.
~Josh

Leah said...

Wow. That is so cold. I get the chills just thinking about it. I don't miss it either.
Hope you are staying warm.