Tuesday, December 29, 2009




You have guessed right. Yes here I am again in the same month. I noticed lately that I have had some rather negative over tones to my reports. You know the kind of thing that one dose when he is not gainfully occupied with good things going on all about himself. Well I am sorry about that.
This past month or so we have had some interesting goings on. On a fairly regular bases My nice Chris Capple has been down loading some family history. It happens that most of it is about My Mother. There are pictures and life stories as of course my mother remembered's it. I had forgot how difficult life was for them. You must remember that these stories begin in some cases in the late 1800's. There are thing that went on then that we only shake our heads at and say how? I might ad that things didn't change a great deal un-tell some time in the 1960's. I looked at some old photos I had from my child hood and compared them to the life my mother lead and my grandmother lead. One thing becomes very apparent and that is the simpleness of the life we had. Another was that fact that we lived so much from hand to mouth. That is to say that there was rarely any thing extra and more than likely than not there was not enough. So many time that I often think of how in a world like we have today could such a simple life ever be. Yet I know that some of you have been in third world countries and have witnessed first hand the poverty that is there. I suppose the thing I am driving at is that I have much to be thankful for. I look at all the beautiful children each of you have and the great opportunities that lay before you and them. I have only one peace of advice. Try to keep your life's simple.
Hope you all have a great New Year.

1 comment:

J and C Fish Family said...

Thanks Dad. I think we all could benefit from simplifying more. Happy New Year.
`Josh